Monday 27 July 2009

Vintage Czech posters





I have quite a large collection of mid-century matchbox labels and stamps from Eastern Europe, some of which I will be framing for my shop. I love the bright colours and graphics of my vintage Czech finds in particular, so I was delighted to find this amazing site via one of my favorite daily reads Ribambelles & Ribambins (don't be put off by the French, this is a treasure trove for vintage toy lovers). Terry Posters is a gem of a shop. It has a fabulous children's movie department where I found these brilliant, affordable animated film posters. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. These are really lovely and will look wonderful framed in a nursery or kids'room! I particularly like the black cat poster. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!