Friday 25 October 2013

Travelling With La. Trap









Every time I take a peek, it's full of quirky, handmade objects designed to please young and old alike.

Part shop, part gallery, La. Trap is the place to discover up-and-coming artists / crafters and makers in the Greek capital.

It's also a showroom for Maria's own work spanning many artistic fields.
I love her latest christening gifts (the space rocket and boat set shown above - so unusual!), which seem to be proving very popular.


I'm delighted to be carrying some of Maria's handpainted textile ornaments in my own online shop.


 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet shop, wonderfull creations! Since i live in Athens i'm going to visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful. how do you find those lovely things? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!