Monday 19 May 2014

Shop Watch: Shop Tent


 




  


I've spent the last half hour drooling over the newly launched Shop Tent website.
I don't often do that, I mean, we're living the simple life - 
 we have everything we need, right?
Wrong. Well, kind of.

I'm pretty sure I can find room for one of Belle & Vidère's long-fringed, organic cotton lampshades and perhaps squeeze in a couple of Vanja Bazdulj's ceramic mugs. Mineheart's white book wallpaper would go perfectly in our new, minimal multimedia room, and, and, and I am in completely and utterly smitten with all those Persian Cowhide rugs!

It's only just gone live,
and they'll be adding new products all the time...

Bookmarks at the ready please!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!