Tuesday 4 November 2014

Inspiration: Barely There




  





  












Good Morning!

Time to start thinking about Christmas? It seems a bit early but if you are looking for something a little different, from a foreign maker perhaps, last postage dates are often sooner than you think.

I have started adding some new ideas to last year's Christmas Gifts pinboard on pinterest, as well as my curating my own Please Santa wishlist here. Christmas is the one holiday I love, and I really enjoy looking for festive decorating ideas. My Xmas pinboard is one of my most popular, so please feel free to browse my finds, hopefully you'll be inspired to create something unique at home this year, à la Kickcan & Conkers?

Anyway, a small collection of favourites for kids for you this morning, to kick off the gift selection season very simply.


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!