Tuesday 25 November 2014

Inspiration: Plainly So






 

Bonjour !

Busy, busy, busy! Why is it everything happens at once, when you really could do without it? I seem to be juggling with one too many balls at the moment, so please bear with me while I get my personal, family act together.

 Despite the chaos and mad rushing around, I am missing sharing snippets of my daily life on instagram. The South of France is beautiful at this time of year, and Christmas decorations make it even more special. I am counting the days now until Santa brings me a new phone, so, again, if you follow me there, you'll have to be patient just a little while longer.

Today I'm craving simplicity. In contrast, perhaps, to all the bright lights, tinsel and  inescapable pressure to over-consume. Yes, I'm a simple girl at heart! 

If you're still thinking about Christmas decorations, do take a peek at VDJ's gorgeous collection. I love all their stickers, tree murals and handmade paper garlands, and I'm convinced they'd look stylish and creative in any home all year round. 


Thanks for the inspiration!

2) Wooden French frame from La Mère d'une parisienne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!