Monday 3 November 2014

Inspiration: Where Have All The Flowers Gone?




 



 



Well Hello There November!

Yes, I'm back, rested, refreshed and a little bit more organized after a week's break with my family.
Thank you for being so patient.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how good it feels to step away from the virtual world to be 100% in reality for a while. Quality time, "me" time, "their" time, is so precious.

We spent the day in Les Cévennes region yesterday. My parents in law were celebrating their 63rd Wedding Anniversary and wanted to return to the village where their long love story began. It was also a chance for them to see old friends, visit their parents' graves and reminisce about growing up during the Second World War. A rich, emotional day for all.

I stopped and wandered in the small cemetry when we were there. I love French cemetries, and see so much beauty in these places, everytime.

A pink thread then today, for Colour My Monday.

Have a good one!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!