Tuesday 3 November 2015

Inspiration: Blue Weave



Bonjour!

It's raining outside, pouring it down in fact. School buses have been cancelled due to the bad weather and I am sat here drinking a mug of tea wondering if it's too early to light a fire!

I'm back with my Autumn blues as you can see. I am completely into denim at the moment, and I'm certainly ready to throw on a few chunky knits. It's browns and blues then for me and our home. I'm craving cozy, comfy and well-crafted, how about you?

I hope you enjoy this small selection of art / fashion / textile finds. It's a Shop The Look of sorts and definitely my Mood of The Day!

Happy browsing - these links lead to some very special shops and creatives!


Image Sources:
(top left to bottom right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!